My home India, a social organization committed towards uniting the entire country like a single family without any discrimination, understands the plight and difficulties faced by such children and have undertaken the task of reuniting such children with their families. In short period of three years(till 12th June 2016) My Home India has successfully located parents and families and reunited 1030 children from 29 children’s homes across 4 states India. This process was completed complying with all the legal formalities.
we have named this initiative to reunite these helpless children with their loved ones as “Sapano Se Apano Tak”.
- Ram Pratap Singh organised tree plantation in Lucknow Balgrih (1st octo, 2015)
- National coordinator Sukesh Jha took part in tree plantation in Lucknow Balgrih (1st octo, 2015)
- Sunil ji celebrated his birthday with children of kilkari Girls Home at Dehli (29th sept, 2015)
- Launching of Children welfare program and free distribution of study material in Varanasi (26th sept, 2015)
- Celebrating Raksha Bandhan with girl inmates of Dongari Balgrih Mumbai (29th August, 2015)
- 66 children rescued in Mumbai from child labour shifted to Bihar, welcomed at Patna station (7th august, 2015)
- 9 girls rescued from Mumbai sent back to Deoria, U.P (17th july, 2015)
- Escorting 39 children to Lucknow to reunite with there parents in U.P (18th, may 2015)
- 66 children of Bihar rescued from child labouring in Mumbai where sent back (20th April,2015)
- Sunilji’s conversation with children going to hometown in Bihar (20th april, 2015)
- Launching of Sapno Se Apno Tak (7th march,2015 Delhi)
- Meet with DONER Minister (27th July,2014)
My Home India, Lucknow Unit re-united following Children (names changed) with their family under project “Sapno Se Apno Tak”
My Home India Guwahati volunteers interacting with Shri Sunil Deodhar , Founder of My Home India at Guwahati on 20 May 2018
This Child Shoaib 14 years old, belongs to UP and his is blind. He came with his family to Delhi and lost. He was put into Children Home by Child Helpline. My Home India Volunteers found his home address from information gathered from the child and reunited him with his family..
My Home India reunited two lost children with their family on 21 may 2018 in delhi.