My home India, a social organization committed towards uniting the entire country like a single family without any discrimination, understands the plight and difficulties faced by such children and have undertaken the task of reuniting such children with their families. In short period of three years(till 12th June 2016) My Home India has successfully located parents and families and reunited 1030 children from 29 children’s homes across 4 states India. This process was completed complying with all the legal formalities.
we have named this initiative to reunite these helpless children with their loved ones as “Sapano Se Apano Tak”.
- Ram Pratap Singh organised tree plantation in Lucknow Balgrih (1st octo, 2015)
- National coordinator Sukesh Jha took part in tree plantation in Lucknow Balgrih (1st octo, 2015)
- Sunil ji celebrated his birthday with children of kilkari Girls Home at Dehli (29th sept, 2015)
- Launching of Children welfare program and free distribution of study material in Varanasi (26th sept, 2015)
- Celebrating Raksha Bandhan with girl inmates of Dongari Balgrih Mumbai (29th August, 2015)
- 66 children rescued in Mumbai from child labour shifted to Bihar, welcomed at Patna station (7th august, 2015)
- 9 girls rescued from Mumbai sent back to Deoria, U.P (17th july, 2015)
- Escorting 39 children to Lucknow to reunite with there parents in U.P (18th, may 2015)
- 66 children of Bihar rescued from child labouring in Mumbai where sent back (20th April,2015)
- Sunilji’s conversation with children going to hometown in Bihar (20th april, 2015)
- Launching of Sapno Se Apno Tak (7th march,2015 Delhi)
- Meet with DONER Minister (27th July,2014)