My Home India, founded as a people’s initiative for strengthening the unity and integrity of the country by creating better understanding and developing intimate fraternal relationship between the people belonging to different communities and regions of the country. We actively work with a special focus on North East India since its inception. We are involved in organizing awareness programs about the north east region extensively in rest of the country by way of power point, poster presentations which in turn facilitates positive communication .Our focus is to integrate the people of this region emotionally across the country. We also operate help lines for assisting the students, patients and others when they are in need in the rest of the country. With the aim of nurturing brotherhood and cross–cultural bonding with the people of the north east region, My Home India is dedicated to accomplish the following objectives:
- Help the North East students relocated to other parts of India in all possible ways like providing information regarding the availability of seats in different colleges for admission, fees structure, scholarships, admission procedure, information about the city, locating the right colleges and also the facilities available for lodging/boarding etc.
- Provide North East patients seeking medication in rest of India with the information such as the best medication facility, likely cost thereof and availability of lodging /boarding.
- Develop and inculcate a sense of brotherhood by encouraging local people to act as local guardians of relocated North East students.
- Create awareness about North East region of India by organizing seminars, lectures, exhibitions, cultural programmes and other similar activities for the general public from the rest of India.
- Create interest about north eastern region of India amongst people from rest of India and invoke them to visit the region.
- Establish any welfare project and to assist, affiliate and establish connections with other institutions having similar objects and/or help them in providing aid to the tribal and backward students.
To implement future action plans of the organization, not only we need active involvement of well-wishers but also strong financial support. I take this opportunity to make a sincere appeal to you to contribute for the cause of nurturing brotherhood and cross–cultural bonding with the people of the north east region. Our organization has approval u/s 80G of the Income Tax act, 1961. The cheques may be drawn in favour of ‘My Home India’.
Axis Bank Ltd.
Matharu Arcade, Ground Floor,
Plot No. 32, Subhash Road,
Vileparle – East
A/C No. 183010100065229
IFS Code No. UTIB0000183